- What are Apple’s competitive advantages?
- Why is Amazon customer service so good?
- What made Amazon successful?
- What is Apple’s weakness?
- What are the 5 areas of competitive advantage?
- What are the three types of competitive advantage?
- What are the six factors of competitive advantage?
- Who are Amazon’s competitors and what is Amazon’s competitive advantage?
- What are examples of competitive advantages?
- What is Apple’s competitive strategy?
- What is Coca Cola’s competitive advantage?
What are Apple’s competitive advantages?
Apple’s competitive advantage are its control of software, Hardware, retail strategy, product differentiation and most important one is Steve Job’s strategically decision making.
For the distribution system, Apple launched a website for direct sales for the first time..
Why is Amazon customer service so good?
Amazon puts customers’ best interest at the forefront of every purchase by making it easy to return an item or cancel a service. It scarcely asks a question when customers want to return an item because the company doesn’t want to make it a hassle, and it recognizes that customers know what’s best for them.
What made Amazon successful?
1) INNOVATION Amazon’s success largely stems from its innovative technologies and practices, many of which were championed by its CEO, Jeff Bezos. … This innovative technology was a huge investment for the e-commerce giant—one that fostered exceptional results. Over 22 million Echo units were sold in 2017 alone.
What is Apple’s weakness?
Apple’s Weaknesses The products are priced for middle and high-income consumers. Low-Income consumers can’t simply afford Apple products. Due to their premium pricing, only middle or high-class individuals can afford their products.
What are the 5 areas of competitive advantage?
5 areas to drive competitive advantageMARKETING. How can your marketing team make claims about your product and the ability to deliver it without knowing the capabilities of your supply chain? … FINANCE. Here are two departments which ought to be so close their husbands and wives start to get jealous. … HUMAN RESOURCES. … LEGAL. … CUSTOMER SERVICE.
What are the three types of competitive advantage?
There are three different types of competitive advantages that companies can actually use. They are cost, product/service differentiation, and niche strategies.
What are the six factors of competitive advantage?
The six factors of competitive advantage are quality, price, location, selection, service and speed/turnaround.
Who are Amazon’s competitors and what is Amazon’s competitive advantage?
Amazon’s main competitors in the web services sector are Alibaba Group (BABA), Oracle (ORCL), Microsoft (MSFT), International Business Machines Corporation (IBM), and Google (GOOG).
What are examples of competitive advantages?
Examples of competitive advantage Unique access to technology or production methods. A product that no-one else can offer (protected by IP law or patents, etc.) Ability to produce and sell at a lower cost (known as cost leadership) Brand and reputation.
What is Apple’s competitive strategy?
The business strategy of Apple aims to design and develop its own OS, hardware, software applications and services uniquely which facilitates the customers with the innovative and new product solutions having unique features such as easy usage, flawless additions, and innovative designs.
What is Coca Cola’s competitive advantage?
Coca Cola has competitive advantage so it is making it get bigger and bigger in terms of sales and market share. Coca Cola reputation has also competitive advantage and it is also pursuing environmental friendly product. Coca Cola many products are recyclable and Coca Cola is also going for the green effect.